Emails getting tagged as Disarmed

Jim Scott jscott at infoconex.com
Fri Dec 8 16:49:36 GMT 2006

> I'm sure you did already, but ... running "MailScanner --lint" should
> reveal any typos ....:-).
> Fat-fingering can happen to the best.... And that might justr explain
> why something you see as correct... really isn't;-).
> Oh, just one more ... You've never edited the config witha windoze
> editor, have you? No extra ^M characters lurking on some line or
> other....?
>
> --
> -- Glenn

Great suggestion. I actually forgot about this. However running that command
seems to reveal that I have no errors in my .conf file.

Read 748 hostnames from the phishing whitelist
Config: calling custom init function MailWatchLogging

Checking for SpamAssassin errors (if you use it)...
Using SpamAssassin results cache
Connected to SpamAssassin cache database
SpamAssassin reported no errors.
Using locktype = posix
Creating hardcoded struct_flock subroutine for linux (Linux-type)
MailScanner.conf says "Virus Scanners = clamavmodule f-prot"
Found these virus scanners installed: f-prot, clamavmodule