Emails getting tagged as Disarmed

Jim Scott jscott at infoconex.com
Thu Dec 7 19:07:31 GMT 2006

Jim Scott wrote:

>> Did you run "upgrade_MailScanner_conf " to see any new options and
>> add to the
>> conf file?
>> Run "MailScanner --changed" to see anything you have changed from the
>> defaults.
>>
>> --
>
> Here is what it shows for disarmed when I ran the check. Notice I have
> my settings set to NO for disarmedmodifysubject.
>
> contentmodifysubject               start          yes
> disarmedmodifysubject              start          no
Anyone have any input on my issue? We have been running these servers
for a very long time and this only started after the recent upgrade. My
settings seem to clearly show that I am not modifying the subject for
messages that are disarmed yet I am getting emails tagged with Disarmed
in the subject.

--
Jim Scott
Infoconex Online Services