Problems with split recipients

Res res at ausics.net
Wed Dec 6 22:27:03 GMT 2006

On Wed, 6 Dec 2006, DAve wrote:

> Right now I'm dealing with an outbound slow queue after an upgrade to 8.13.x,
> it never ends does it?

define(`confSEPARATE_PROC',`True')dnl
define(`confQUEUE_SORT_ORDER', `modification')dnl

Depending on your hardware you might want to alter these values
(works without effort on hp dl380 dual 2.8G, on dl 580's I use 1400/2000)

define(`confMAX_DAEMON_CHILDREN',`800')dnl
define(`confMAX_QUEUE_CHILDREN',`1200')dnl

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd