How do others do it?

Brent Addis brent.addis at pronet.co.nz
Tue Dec 5 23:21:54 GMT 2006

I think you may have misread it.

I believe he is bouncing back to *internal* hosts, hence the "Our
internal smtp servers bounce (yes, bounce!) spam messages back to the
sender.  I don't want any obvious spam originating from my network."

Note the " I don't want any obvious spam originating from my network."
part. It probably doesn't affect spam coming in from the internet at large.