Disabling DCC, Pyzor on the cf file

René Berber r.berber at computer.org
Tue Dec 5 21:42:07 GMT 2006

Hi,

Using MS 4.57.6 I'm trying to disable the above plugins.

Following the instructions in spam.assassin.prefs.conf (a.k.a. mailscanner.cf),

> # Uncomment the lines below to stop using the specific service
> # To stop Razor2 checks, uncomment the following line
> #use_razor2     0
> # To stop DCC checks, uncomment the following line
> #use_dcc                0
> # To stop Pyzor checks, uncomment the following line
> #use_pyzor      0

does not work, spamassassin --lint complains with:

> [28764] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping: use_razor2 0
> [28764] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping: use_dcc 0
> [28764] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping: use_pyzor 0

Is there any other way to avoid loading those plugins?  (using is not really the
problem since I don't have the executables installed, just the SA plugin).
--
René Berber