Rules for filenames / file types

Ed Wallig ewallig at aerocontractors.com
Tue Dec 5 20:15:48 GMT 2006

Sweet, thanks - I'll give it a try :)

 - Ed

________________________________

From: mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info
[mailto:mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info] On Behalf Of Pravin
Rane
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2006 2:08 PM
To: MailScanner discussion
Subject: Re: Rules for filenames / file types

In MailScanner.conf use following
Filename Rules = %etc-dir%/filename.rules

In %etc-dir%/filename.rules use following
FromOrTo: <tab>*@domain1.tld <tab>
%rules-dir%/domain1.tld.filename.rules.conf
FromOrTo: <tab>*@domain2.tld <tab>
%rules-dir%/domain2.tld.filename.rules.conf
FromOrTo: <tab> default <tab> %etc-dir%/filename.rules.conf # Default
filename ruleset

In %rules-dir%/domain1.tld.filename.rules.conf  use following
# and other extensions you want to deny/allow

In %rules-dir%/domain2.tld.filename.rules.conf  use following
# and other extensions you want to deny/allow

On 12/5/06, Ed Wallig < ewallig at aerocontractors.com