Rules for filenames / file types

Ed Wallig ewallig at aerocontractors.com
Tue Dec 5 16:43:41 GMT 2006

Hi,

I am currently blocking .gif files using a deny statement in my
filename.rules.conf file to keep the image spam out. This is working
great but it is also blocking things that my users don't want blocked.
Is there a way to write a rule that allows gif files from certain email
domains (and/or addresses) to pass without getting stripped? It needs to
also allow outgoing email from my domain to pass w/o getting gif files
stripped out (girls in the admin office complaining about their
signatures and stationary).

Thanks,

 - Ed