Some mail coming in without attachments

Alex Neuman van der Hans alex at nkpanama.com
Fri Dec 1 23:47:50 GMT 2006

It means the attachment is probably tnef encoded and the webmail program
was probably smart enough to deal with it.

I had a problem once with a braindead M-Sexchange admin who insisted on
RTF'ing all outgoing mail. The latest MailScanner version does replace
tnef-encoded mail with its own non-tnef-encoded version, so you might
want to look into that.