Blocking e-mail with special characters in username

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at herffjones.com
Fri Dec 1 21:19:33 GMT 2006

Y'know I assumed the snertsoft milters all did this, because of a line
mentioning possible error codes where one of the codes was "invalid
characters in local from", but I'm running milter-ahead and lots of
these are still making it into mailscanner.

Then again, are you sure ' is an invalid character?

Hmmm...I guess you actually didn't say that you cared whether it was
invalid or not.  Ok, I'm going back to sleep now. :)