maq entry missing - large bayes database

Harondel J. Sibble mailscanner at PDSCC.COM
Wed Aug 30 21:07:04 IST 2006

On 30 Aug 2006 at 12:03, Scott Silva wrote:
> Bayes database growing too much...
>
> How do I control the bayes database from growing out of control right
> now?
>
> Stop MS. Delete all files except bayes_journal, bayes_seen and
> bayes_toks. Now run "sa-learn --force-expire".

Hmm, that didn't work, near the end I see
dbg: bayes: reduction goal of -112500 is under 1000 tokens, skipping expire
dbg: bayes : expire completed

this is running with sa-learn -D --force-expire

I am assuming that's not what I should see....

Googling on that line takes me to a lot of code examples for SA.
--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting