<SOLVED> HTML Scripts etc, now quarantined....help

Res res at ausics.net
Mon Aug 28 00:46:20 IST 2006

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006, James Gray wrote:

> MailScanner 4.50.15 (Perl 5.8.6 running on FreeBSD 4.6).  Why fBSD 4.6?!?!
> Simple:
> # uptime
> 6:56PM  up 657 days, 19:57, 7 users, load averages: 0.08, 0.08, 0.05

> Thought that I'd make a mention of this, just in case someone else strikes it
> there will be a mention of it in the archives.

Doubt anyone cares...  I have a RH9 box amongst my colelction, why so old,
cause its been up since RH9 was released years ago as well :) as do a couple
ohters I know on here running slack 7 and an ancient netbsd box (now thats
scarey) :P

However the issue with bascially the same paths to your rulesets is
interesting

--
Res