Config error....spamwhitelist

jchezny at northcarolina.edu jchezny at northcarolina.edu
Sat Aug 26 15:22:07 IST 2006

All,
I am using spam.whitelist.rules in my configuration (Is Definitely Not Spam =
%rules-dir%/spam.whitelist.rules); and have notice this error message in the
logs:
 * Config Error: Cannot match against  destination IP address when resolving
configuration option  "spamwhitelist" *

Otherwise, my installation works like a charm. MailScanner has served us
faithfully for more than three years now. Thanks Julian for such a great
product-I bought the book and a golf shirt!

My configuration:
Running on Linux  2.6.9-42.ELsmp #1 SMP Wed Jul 12 23:27:17 EDT 2006 i686  i686
i386 GNU/Linux
 - This is Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES release 4 (Nahant Update 4)
 - This is Perl version 5.008005 (5.8.5)
 - This is MailScanner version 4.51.6
 - This is Postfix version 2.2.10
 - This is a Dell PE 2850, 2x2.8Ghz, 1GB RAM

Any ideas? Thanks in advance for any assistance you provide.

Kind regards,

J. Chezny