Block Postive Phishing Frauds

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Thu Aug 24 11:41:26 IST 2006

Whoa ... a zimbo?

Newbie question Jim ... where does ClamAV keep all the rules?

Thanks

Colin

1. This e-mail and any attachments are confidential & access by anyone
other than the addressee(s) is unauthorised.
2. The security of e-mail communication cannot be guaranteed and neither
Mainline IT nor Mainline Internet will accept claims arising as a result
of using this medium.
3. Any opinions expressed herein are the opinions of the author and are
not those of either Mainline IT or Mainline Internet.
4. Although all email is scanned for viruses, it is the responsibility of
the recipient to ensure they have adequate anti-virus defences.