SA bayes not working / autolearn inactive?

Youri LACAN-BARTLEY ylacan at teicam.com
Wed Aug 23 15:52:31 IST 2006

Hi there,

I seem to be running into a similar problem, although I might have
messed up my bayes config by wanting to adapt it to Mailwatch.
Somehow, my bayes db doesn't grow at all and just seems to sit there,
sucking its thumb.

Unfortunately, I'm as stuck as you are on this issue, so I can't really
help you out.

Cordialement,

Youri LACAN-BARTLEY

PCAM
Espace HERVANN
641 Chemin des terriers
06600 ANTIBES
Tel: 04.93.33.26.25
Fax: 04.93.33.73.45

Daniel Maher wrote:
> [...]

Ce message a été vérifié par MailScanner
suspect n'a été trouvé.