Odd time/date stamp in maillog

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Wed Aug 23 14:30:59 IST 2006

Thanks ... the odd thing is that the system time seems fine when I use
'date' ... it is just that MailScanner is putting the wrong time stamp
in the logs.

Colin

1. This e-mail and any attachments are confidential & access by anyone
other than the addressee(s) is unauthorised.
2. The security of e-mail communication cannot be guaranteed and neither
Mainline IT nor Mainline Internet will accept claims arising as a result
of using this medium.
3. Any opinions expressed herein are the opinions of the author and are
not those of either Mainline IT or Mainline Internet.
4. Although all email is scanned for viruses, it is the responsibility of
the recipient to ensure they have adequate anti-virus defences.