Some more on AV scanners.

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 21:38:25 IST 2006

On 21/08/06, Peter Russell <pete at enitech.com.au> wrote:
> I use clam, bitdefender and antivir - antivir is german i think and is
> available for free for non commercial use (we are a not or profit company).
>
> We ahve a site wide CA license but i gave up trying to get it working on
> centos/rhel4

Thanks for the input Pete. We're .gov, so.... I'm not entirely sure I
can use Antivir for free (has been recommending it to
friends&relatives who don't think AVs worth spending a dime on
(www.free-av.com ... indeed).... So I'm pretty familiar with its
"classic" windoze variant:-).
Anyway, no time to play with this further (the 5412's arrived, so ...
work work work:). If things get nasty with bdc, the PHB will just have
to spring for something:).

--
-- Glenn