OT: IM Logging

sandrews at andrewscompanies.com sandrews at andrewscompanies.com
Mon Aug 21 18:48:52 IST 2006

We use our mailscanner to do a fair amount of email logging and are
looking into the MCP as well.  However, does anyone know of any instant
message logging products?

I've looked at the barracuda product, but I actually am one that went
the other way; barracuda wasn't that effective for us; they do have an
IM control and logging product, but it appears you use their IM client
and it talks to all the major IM providers and logs from there.

Anyway, I'm on the hunt for a vendor neutral IM logging product that we
could built into our *nix firewall.

Thanks, -TIA

Steve