153 will not deliever from the Outbound

ajos1 at onion.demon.co.uk ajos1 at onion.demon.co.uk
Sat Aug 19 20:02:35 IST 2006

-

If you have McAfee Enterprise 8 virus scanner installed on your server...  "it might"... or "might not" be causing the problem... as it contains a port blocker section to it.

On my Exchange server... it does not cause me any problems...  but it could be different for you.

==
=
= When Ms Jowell, whose department is responsible for sport, was
= asked who she thought was going to win the cup, she gleefully
= pointed towards her ministerial vehicle, which is now bedecked in
= flags, to declare: "There's only one England."
=
=  Need help dealing with Parking Tickets, Bailiffs, Capita or NTL...
=  Call...    +44 8457 90 90 90    http://www.samaritans.org/
=