Wiki is sick...

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Thu Aug 17 20:56:40 IST 2006

Glenn Steen spake the following on 8/17/2006 11:56 AM:
> Seriously off-topic below. You've been warned:-).
>
> On 17/08/06, Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com> wrote:
>> Glenn Steen spake the following on 8/17/2006 1:42 AM:

>> database,
>> cholera...

>> it!

>> > Selfinduced sickness..... I always prefer the part before the sickness
>> > arrives:-).
>>
>> Always much more fun!
>>

>> > If you swing by Stockholm, I'll chip in too, for some practical
>> > experimentation;-)
>>
>> I have trouble getting out of town, so out of the country would be a
>> chore!!
>> How many side jobs does it take to get a round trip ticket from the
>> west coast
>> of the US to Stockholm?
> <g>
> Not sure... about 5000 - 10000 SEK (approximately 7 SEK per dollar),
> I'd guess (if the air fares are pretty consistently priced in that
> direction. You'd likely go by way of Seattle or Chicago over the
> arctic region)... All depends on how many $$$ you average/side job:-)
>
>> And since 90 percent of the side jobs I get are for spyware and viruses,
>> Julian is really helping me to stay in town!! ;-)
>
> *chuckle*
> Well, you could always just tip one for me next time you pass by a
> pub/bar:-).

I'll be tipping a few in your direction this weekend!
This part of the world is in swimming pool weather.
But it might have to be a US domestic, as the only Swedish beer I have seen
around here was Pripps.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and