Wiki is sick...

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 19:56:20 IST 2006

Seriously off-topic below. You've been warned:-).

On 17/08/06, Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com> wrote:
> Glenn Steen spake the following on 8/17/2006 1:42 AM:

> >> I'll pay that one lol
> >
> > Selfinduced sickness..... I always prefer the part before the sickness
> > arrives:-).
>
> Always much more fun!
>

> > If you swing by Stockholm, I'll chip in too, for some practical
> > experimentation;-)
>
> I have trouble getting out of town, so out of the country would be a chore!!
> How many side jobs does it take to get a round trip ticket from the west coast
> of the US to Stockholm?
<g>
Not sure... about 5000 - 10000 SEK (approximately 7 SEK per dollar),
I'd guess (if the air fares are pretty consistently priced in that
direction. You'd likely go by way of Seattle or Chicago over the
arctic region)... All depends on how many $$$ you average/side job:-)

> And since 90 percent of the side jobs I get are for spyware and viruses,
> Julian is really helping me to stay in town!! ;-)

*chuckle*
Well, you could always just tip one for me next time you pass by a pub/bar:-).

--
-- Glenn