Could Be OT: How many people only accept reverse DNS lookupmail?

Billy A. Pumphrey bpumphrey at WoodMacLaw.com
Thu Aug 17 17:45:00 IST 2006

Will you help me get require_rdns.m4 up and running.  My thoughts so
far:

Download it at http://www.cs.niu.edu/%7Erickert/cf/hack/require_rdns.m4
Put it in /etc/mail/spamassassin
Restart MailScanner