Best RBL to use?

Ken A ka at pacific.net
Thu Aug 17 17:44:53 IST 2006

I'd drop spamcop in favor of dsbl.org in your sendmail.mc.
If you want to stop more spam in your mta, try milter-link (snertsoft)
with black.uribl.com, sc.surbl.org and ph.surbl.org.. amazing stuff!
milter-p0f is quite interesting too - for bumping up SA scores of
connecting windows boxes. These work well for us with very low fp rates.

Ken Anderson
Pacific.Net