Best RBL to use?

Daniel Maher daniel.maher at ubisoft.com
Thu Aug 17 16:58:25 IST 2006

We use TrendMicro's RBL service here.  It costs a little more than a dollar (USD) per mailbox, per year, though you can use it from as many MX servers as you want.  We've found it to be quite reliable.  To be honest, I don't think that we'd go back to using a free service at this point.

Of course, that's just our experience - ymmv.

--

  _
 °v°  Daniel Maher

 ^ ^  Unix System Administrator

Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare.