Could Be OT: How many people only accept reverse DNS lookupmail?

Billy A. Pumphrey bpumphrey at WoodMacLaw.com
Thu Aug 17 16:42:59 IST 2006

Thank you for everyone's input.  I was configuring my Exchange box some
and ran across that setting and it came to mind.  Sounds like this
setting is in the sendmail configuration.  I am going to go ahead and
configure it.

Do you think I should put this setting in sendmail or exchange or both?