[SOLVED] Retreiving attachments

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Wed Aug 9 20:34:20 IST 2006

Stephen Swaney spake the following on 8/9/2006 12:05 PM:

Hey Steve,
Everybody has to eat!
And your package is perfect for someone who needs a packaged solution. Many
new admins (or at least new to Linux) are being asked to get something
non-windows into production. Your package is great for that. I might even push
it to my PHB's in a year or so.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and