Bug

Augustin Siaens augustin.siaens at aquadev.org
Wed Aug 9 08:36:10 IST 2006

Julian Field a écrit :

What is strange, is that when I was testing MailScanner, it said that
there was a problem with Spamassassin so I turned the Spamassassin
option and the Spam filtering option off in MailScanner.conf but the
problem persisted.

Was Sys::Syslog affecting SA or MailScanner or both?

--
Ce message a été vérifié par MailScanner
suspect n'a été trouvé.