Retreiving attachments

Golden, James jgolden at ci.grand-rapids.mi.us
Tue Aug 8 14:04:06 IST 2006

Thanks for the answer.  Sorry for the long delay in the thanks
departments.

One more question here,

Can I put more than one rules file in the Mailscanner.conf.  Currently I
am pointing to a ruleset already.

Currently mine looks like this

Filename Rules = %etc-dir%/filename.rules.conf

so would it look like this?

Filename Rules = %rules-dir%/filename.rules %etc-dir
%/filename.rules.conf

Or would I need to combine the .rules file into the .conf file

Thanks for the help.

James