MailScanner ANNOUNCE: Revision to 4.55

Brad Beckenhauer bbecken at aafp.org
Mon Aug 7 20:17:40 IST 2006

Hi,

Just for fun I upgraded from 4.55.9 to 4.55.10 on a Centos 4.3 box test
box.

I then ran MailScanner --lint and got the following.

The configuration file /etc/MailScanner/MailScanner.conf
is too new for this version of MailScanner.
This is version 4.55.9 but the config file is for at least version
4.55.10

Easy fix is to modify the MailScanner.conf file and change the version
to 4.55.9, but I thought you'd like to know.

Thanks for MailScanner Julian.

>>> mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk 8/7/2006 12:46 PM >>>

believed to be clean.