Bypass spam scan based on header

Jim Flowers jflowers at ezo.net
Mon Aug 7 19:26:30 IST 2006

I pre-process email with another program before forwarding messages to
MailScanner.  This program adds a header on the fly when a message has been
whitelisted.

I want to configure MailScanner to bypass spam-scanning messages that contain
this header to save the overhead.  Virus-scanning is still required.  Is there
a way to do this other than using a Custom Function or by using a sendmail hack?

If not, I'll probably hack the pre-processor to add/delete the whitelisted
addresses into the MySQL database for SQLBlackWhiteList.pm to handle.

But I thought: if anyone has already solved this problem, I should ask.

Anyone?

--
Jim Flowers <jflowers at ezo.net>

believed to be clean.