blocking out-of-office

Rick Chadderdon mailscanner at yeticomputers.com
Fri Aug 4 15:57:13 IST 2006

Koopmann, Jan-Peter wrote:
> On Thursday, August 03, 2006 10:17 PM Rick Chadderdon wrote:
>

>> You think so?  I strongly disagree.
>>

> Fine. German Law does not care about you disagreeing.

[...]
> Moreover you as a company can choose to allow private use.

I wasn't referring to situations where the region's prevailing law
compels behavior, or where policy allows such use.  I incorrectly
assumed that this was obvious in my post.  For that, I apologize.  To
clarify:  If law allows one to set policy whereby personal email can be
disallowed, and such policy is set, I don't believe that those who
violate such policies should be tolerated or 'respected'.

Rick