mailscanner and SMTP AUTH

ewr at erols.com ewr at erols.com
Fri Aug 4 15:04:47 IST 2006

Thanks Christian!

I like this idea and think it will work well.  I am not entirely up to speed
(yet) on how the SA rules work and have a question about it.

Does this rule only check the first Received header?  I want to make sure
that a forged Received header farther down the email doesn't get the -20
deduct.

Sorry for my ignorance!

Thanks!

Eric