Inline image havoc

Ken A ka at pacific.net
Thu Aug 3 16:25:45 IST 2006

Try this:

full    LOCAL_IMAGE_07312006    /QKAAQMAAQOAAQAA/
describe        LOCAL_IMAGE_07312006    spam image
score   LOCAL_IMAGE_07312006    10.0

It's nabbed all of them here, but it's entirely dependent on the content
of the image, so ymmv.

The image analysis consists of copying the base64 parts from 4 spams to
4 files, then doing 'cat 1 2 3 4 | sort' and look for repeat lines.

I expect the image will change at about 5pm tomorrow... just before I go
home for the weekend.

Ken A.
Pacific.Net