MailScanner ANNOUNCE: 4.55 stable released

Peter Russell pete at enitech.com.au
Thu Aug 3 03:20:41 IST 2006

Hi, i have upgraded to the latest version and tried --chnged on one of
my machines and get a wierd error.

This is Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 4 (Nahant)
This is Perl version 5.008005 (5.8.5)

This is MailScanner version 4.55.9

# MailScanner --changed
Cannot open config file --changed, No such file or directory at
/usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Config.pm line 605.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/sbin/MailScanner line 69.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/sbin/MailScanner line 69.

Any ideas on the cause?

Thanks
Pete