RBL and trusted users from blacklisted IP addresses

Alex Neuman van der Hans alex at nkpanama.com
Wed Aug 2 19:01:47 IST 2006

My only suggestion would be to avoid POP-before-SMTP altogether and
institute SMTP AUTH. It will avoid many problems and add an additional
level of accountability for your users. Look for a thread here started
by Muhammad Nauman (if I recall correctly) regarding the advantages of this.

Otherwise, to fiddle around too much with headers (even to go as far as
rewriting them) is usually not kosher.