{Spam?} Re: Changin MX machine to it's own, recommendations please...

Rob Morin rob at thehostmasters.com
Thu Apr 27 21:39:21 IST 2006

Very nice, the only thign i was confused about was at the end of your
script it said....

I am adding 3 more loadplugin lines to v310.pre to add
the missing plugins for RelayCountry, SPF and URIDNSBL.
Now go and edit the file /etc/mail/spamassassin/init.pre
You need to uncomment (remove the #) the loadplugin lines for
DCC and Razor2.

but there was no lines that were commented out in init.pre, in v310.pre
there was ....

??

Thanks..

Rob Morin