Changin MX machine to it's own, recommendations please...

Rob Morin rob at thehostmasters.com
Thu Apr 27 20:12:07 IST 2006

OK so i have been testing the new machine for the last few days now....
i am seeing spam come through that i do not on the old machine(thats
still up and running)

I have the same rules as on the old machine and subscribe to SBL+XBL but
yet i see spam come through that does not on the older machine....

am i forgetting anything...???

i am seeing emails like this coming through....  Non of these emails get
through the older server   :(

--------------------------------------
http://nsunshinof.com:1000000:http://hsignedyy.com
http://nsunshinof.com:1000000:http://pprotocolid.com
http://nsunshinof.com:1000000:http://nsunshinof.com
http://nsunshinof.com:1000000:http://omazda1mm.com
http://nsunshinof.com:1000000:http://ptardisr4.com

---------------------------------------

Don't get ripped off by American drug companies any more!

Buy in Canada and save!  Same drugs, half the price!

http://khgiuf.stoutrib.biz/?35318824

Dea v r Home O f wne c r ,

Your cr o edi i t doesn't matter to us ! If you O h WN real e c st d at k e
and want IM f ME f DIAT g E c u ash to s y pen h d ANY way you like, or
simply wish
to L o OWER your monthly p d ayment r s by a third or more, here are the
deal i s
we have T d ODA p Y :

$ 48 k 8 , 000 at a 3 , t 67% f c ixed - rat r e
$ 3 x 72 , 000 at a 3 , i 90% v i aria f ble - ra i te
$ 49 q 2 , 000 at a 3 , n 21% in t tere c st - only
$ 2 k 48 , 000 at a 3 , 3 b 6% f d ixed - rat h e
$ 19 k 8 , 000 at a 3 , e 55% v t ariable - ra h te

H j urry, when these de d aIs are gone, they are gone !

Don't worry about a a ppro f val, your c h redi n t will not d k isqua c
lify you !

Rob Morin
Dido InterNet Inc.
Montreal, Canada