AW: MailScanner 4.52.2 destroys exim 4.61 spool files

joerg.pichel at sdm.de joerg.pichel at sdm.de
Tue Apr 25 10:33:58 IST 2006

Well done! Until now six messages have been successfully transfered with patched MailScanner 4.52.2 and exim 4.61.

I will raise the flag when there are any further format problems.

Joerg

Joerg Pichel		mailto:joerg.pichel at sdm.de
sd&m AG		http://www.sdm.de
software design & management
Carl-Wery-Str. 42, D-81739 Muenchen, Germany
Tel +49 89 63812-112, Fax -555