MailScanner Future (aka money)

William.Burns at Aeroflex.com William.Burns at Aeroflex.com
Mon Apr 24 14:31:30 IST 2006

Thanks Steve.

Would it be possible to place bounties on feature requests as a way to
attract money for MailScanner?

Personally, I think that any/all of these numbers would be appropriate
for "media" costs in corporate deployments.
Hopefully, book(s) and/or tee-shirts could be thrown-in for the larger
dollar amounts.

-Bill

Stephen Swaney wrote:

>>What does defenderMX cost?
>>

>DefenderMX is licensed by the number of CPU's in the gateway, there is no
>restriction on the number of mailboxes or domains managed. This typically
>makes our pricing substantially less than the competition.
>
>A one CPU license in the US is $1,390 per server which includes the first
>year of updates / upgrades and support. Year two support is $395.
>
>A two CPU license in the US is $2,490 per server which includes the first
>year of updates / upgrades and support. Year two support is $735.
>
>A four CPU license in the US is $4,890 per server which includes the first
>year of updates / upgrades and support. Year two support is $1,345.
>
>There are discounts for multiple gateways and if multiple gateways are
>purchased FSL will configure the multiple gateways at no additional charge.
>
>Prices outside of the US are slightly higher.
>
>Educational organizations receive a 25% discount.
>
>Prices are subject to change. For a specific quote please email
>robin at fsl.com.
>
>A fully functional 30 day demo is available for download from our web site.
>
>Best regards,
>
>Steve
>
>Stephen Swaney
>Fort Systems Ltd.
>stephen.swaney at fsl.com
>www.fsl.com

Notice: This e-mail is intended solely for use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, company confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If the reader is not the intended recipient or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
This communication may also contain data subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or U.S. Export Administration Regulations and cannot be disseminated, distributed or copied to foreign nationals, residing in the U.S. or abroad, without the prior approval of the U.S. Department of State or appropriate export licensing authority.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail or collect telephone call and delete or destroy all copies of this e-mail message, any physical copies made of this e-mail message and/or any file attachment(s).