MailScanner Future (aka money)

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at fsl.com
Fri Apr 21 16:45:51 IST 2006

> -----Original Message-----
> From: mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info [mailto:mailscanner-
> bounces at lists.mailscanner.info] On Behalf Of William.Burns at aeroflex.com
> Sent: Friday, April 21, 2006 9:56 AM
> To: MailScanner discussion
> Subject: Re: MailScanner Future (aka money)
>

> What does defenderMX cost?

DefenderMX is licensed by the number of CPU's in the gateway, there is no
restriction on the number of mailboxes or domains managed. This typically
makes our pricing substantially less than the competition.

A one CPU license in the US is $1,390 per server which includes the first
year of updates / upgrades and support. Year two support is $395.

A two CPU license in the US is $2,490 per server which includes the first
year of updates / upgrades and support. Year two support is $735.

A four CPU license in the US is $4,890 per server which includes the first
year of updates / upgrades and support. Year two support is $1,345.

There are discounts for multiple gateways and if multiple gateways are
purchased FSL will configure the multiple gateways at no additional charge.

Prices outside of the US are slightly higher.

Educational organizations receive a 25% discount.

Prices are subject to change. For a specific quote please email
robin at fsl.com.

A fully functional 30 day demo is available for download from our web site.

Best regards,

Steve

Stephen Swaney
Fort Systems Ltd.