Reject non-existant users with exchange and exim

chardlist chardlist at chard.net
Fri Apr 21 20:31:19 IST 2006

They're all using Exchange 2003.

Exim is configured with the following router and transport to handle the
domains that I am a gateway for.  Where should I put the callout in the Exim
configuration file and what should it say?  I want to make sure this won't
affect the local pop accounts too.

Router

static_route:
  driver = manualroute
  transport = remote_smtp_smart
  route_data = ${lookup{$domain}lsearch{/etc/staticroutes}}

Transport

remote_smtp_smart:
  driver = smtp
  hosts = ${lookup{$domain}lsearch{/etc/staticroutes}}
  hosts_override

Thank you!
-Brendan