greylisting?

Res res at ausics.net
Wed Apr 19 08:43:53 IST 2006

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006, Chris Sweeney wrote:

> If you are blocking by domain from the TR then you are possibly
> rejecting legit email as all of the ones you listed also provide
> commercial services.  I myself get my fiber from Time Warner Cable....

Yes, but lets face it, not may carriers gives a damn about spam complaints
and in the US they sure as hell ignore it, or maybe they just ignore
complaints from those of us who dont live in the US, however when you take
out their entire domain like we did a year ago to shaw and rr, well that
certainly got their attention, and satisfactory co-operation, now comcast
however is a complete lost cause, they remain blocked today and I dont
care, because until they deal with their spamming scum users they wont
be using any of our resources.

--
Cheers
Res