Can the null address be specified in a ruleset?

Alex Neuman van der Hans alex at nkpanama.com
Tue Apr 18 23:59:53 IST 2006

I'm sure I could think of a couple of drastic solutions (firewalling
them, bouncing everything to the ISP CEO's home address, etc.) that
wouldn't really solve your problem.

Are you sure the spacing is right in your spam.blacklist.rules? I always
use tabs just in case, although I've heard you can use any whitespace.
Are you restarting MailScanner when you make the changes? Is the
"default" line at the end?

<vent>I really hate it when clueless admins do this. They should quit
their job, donate their severance check to charity, and choose another
profession :)</vent>

Regards,

Alex