Qmail repeated Message-ID

Pravin Rane pravin.rane at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 16:05:44 IST 2006

Hi

This is my first posting to Mailscannner list.

I am using Qmail + MailScanner + Mailwatch + ClamAV + Spamassassin.

My problem is I am getting same messae-Ids for mulitple mails in Mailwatch
interface. After searching in Mailwatch FAQ I found the author pointed to
counsult with Mailscanner's  Author since all this information its getting
from MailScanner.

Is there any work-arround (Patch) to get unique message-ids?. Since qmail
uses same message-ids to different messages if it does not find that inode
no. in queue.

Regards

Pravin Rane