greylisting?

Damian Mendoza damian at workgroupsolutions.com
Sat Apr 15 06:49:08 IST 2006

It's the only way that I'm able to stop the 5% of spam that keeps
getting past RBLs, SURBLS, SpamAssassin, Stearns blacklist,
rules_du_jour, etc.

It will reduce the load on your server as I don't have to process a
message for Spam since greylisting runs at the sendmail level. I can
support 120,000 plus messages per day with a single P-4 processor and
1GB memory

Regards,

Damian