Question about from address

Jim Dickenson dickenson at cfmc.com
Wed Apr 12 18:37:56 IST 2006

I followed the plain test message example at

<http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=documentation:test_troubleshoot:mt
a:connexion>

The from address in all the log records was the address I specified on the

mail from:<stuff>

line.

Is this what is considered the envelope email address?

If so then I do not understand why the MailScanner-From header shows the
address I entered on the From: line.

I have saved the telnet session, the log records, and the delivered email
message if someone wants them to look at.

--
Jim Dickenson
mailto:dickenson at cfmc.com

CfMC