Requeueing of Mails using Postfix

Martin Hepworth martinh at solid-state-logic.com
Wed Apr 12 11:00:40 IST 2006

Jan

OK looks good - don't need the sendmail2 setting....

I presume you've followed this guide...

http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=documentation:configuration:mta:pos
tfix:installation

when you installed?

Note in the Problems Or Errors section there's a little thing about how PF
2.2 handles it's queues regarding hashing (or not).

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

the system manager.