few questions on mailscanner

ankush grover grover1711 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 13:39:50 IST 2006

> I think that you'd edit "inline.sig.txt" and "inline.sig.html" in the MS
> report directory, then make sure that "Inline HTML Signature =
> %report-dir%/inline.warning.html" and "Inline HTML Signature =
> %report-dir%/inline.warning.txt" are uncommented in MailScanner.conf .
>
> Dimitri
>
> hey,

both are uncommented in MailScanner.conf but still I am not getting the
proper text like what you are getting below

> believed to be clean.
>
> --

inline.warning.txt

Warning: This message has had one or more attachments removed
Warning: ($filename).
Warning: Please read the "$viruswarningname" attachment(s) for more
information.

inline.sig.txt
dangerous content by and is believed to be clean.

inline.sig.html
dangerous content by NextGen MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

But still I am not able to get the footer message.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover