few questions on mailscanner

ankush grover grover1711 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 08:46:57 IST 2006

hey friends,

I am using MailScanner version 4.4 on Fedora Core 3 with Postfix 2.15. I am
very much satisfied with the MailScanner now I want to make few changes in
MailScanner like

a) Adding Disclaimer for outgoing messages.
b) I want to forward all the messages marked as spam to a user and at the
same time don't want to send the copy to the recipient(The forward does send
a copy to the recipient).
c) There are few ex employees of our company on whose ids we keep on getting
spam , I want to ban or reject the mails send to their mail ids.
d) Is there any way I can reject the mails based on subject header for
example if a mail contains subject line as "sex" , I don't want to deliver
mails containing such messages.

I know most of these questions are very simple to answer or they might be
mentioned in the documentation but as my mail server is on production server
I don't want to take any chances .

I am using Spam Assassin with Clamav.

Please let me know if you need any further inputs.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover