A way to give local mail priority?

Martin Hepworth martinh at solid-state-logic.com
Thu Apr 6 15:36:00 IST 2006

Looks likes a problem with performance...have gone through the MailScanner
tuning exercise...an hour to process email shouldn't be happening - people
here would noticed after a minute!

http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=documentation:test_troubleshoot:per
formance

also the latest and greatest release (yours is about 1 year old) has some
really nice performance tweaks in it that you may find usefull.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

the system manager.