OT: New MailScanner machine

Alex Neuman van der Hans alex at nkpanama.com
Wed Apr 5 19:41:57 IST 2006

Ken Goods wrote:
> Thanks to all who responded, and a special thanks to Alex, that's the answer
> I was looking for. I never use graphical interfaces on *nix boxes... webmin
> is only for my PHB (who doesn't use it anyway but feels warm and fuzzy that
> it's there) :)

You're welcome. It makes *me* warm and fuzzy when people take the time
to say thanks. I'm a regular on a few radio/tv shows here in my country
(sorta like the San Diego Zoo guy on the tonight show), and I write for
a few local magazines from time to time, solving people's tech problems.
Even though I usually don't make a dime out of it the
phonecalls/emails/shows of gratitude are what makes all the effort
worthwhile.